I/O Live Widget

I/O Live Widget - Hello Friend GENERAL INFO FOR ANDROID DEVELOPMENT, In the article you read this time with the title I/O Live Widget, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information there in. Hopefully the contents of postings Artikel Google I/O, Artikel misc, We write this you can understand. Alright, good read.

The Title : I/O Live Widget
link : I/O Live Widget

Read also


I/O Live Widget



I/O Live Widget is a widget to embed on your website that allows you to deliver highlights and live announcements directly from Google I/O. It features the following elements:
  • The complete I/O live video stream (this includes the keynote and all livestreamed sessions).
  • Social feed from @GOOGLEDEVS.

Customize the widget at: https://events.google.com/io/widget/




Thus Article I/O Live Widget

The End Article I/O Live Widget This time, hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article I/O Live Widget with the link address http://xorislogo.blogspot.com/2017/05/io-live-widget.html

0 Response to "I/O Live Widget"

Post a Comment